Designer Days are organized events set up between the bridal salon and the featured designer on a specific date. During this event, the newest collection is available for viewing/ordering.
There are incentives to purchase during this event so please keep the following in mind when attending a Designer Day event:
• Appointments are required for a Designer Day event. They often book up quickly so remember to schedule appointments in advance.
• Only schedule an appointment if you are interested in the featured designer. This designer will be the main focus during this date so if their collection is not what you are looking for, you may want to make an appointment for a different date.
• Please bring a person you feel will help with your decision. Savings are available on your purchase during a Designer Day event only and will not be available at a later date.
• Some people are under the impression that during a Designer Day you purchase items and take them home during the event. This is not true. A Designer Day allows you to order new merchandise in the correct color and size. You can also specify special changes on your order.
• A Designer Day may give you the opportunity to personally meet the designer if this is arranged.